- Go back to clean eating for my weight, not my health this time.
- Finish guest room. I've started at least. I also used drywall tape for the first time in my mom's living room, so I've gotten some practice in for the nasty closet re-do.
- Finish all exterior painting and touch-ups.
- Use chopped leaves as mulch. It's just too hard to lug mulch all the way to the backyard.
- Landscape in front of the new porch. The wisteria and the trellis is now gone, leaving a lot of bare space.
- Power wash deck and side stairs.
- Enjoy all the lovely hydrangeas I planted!
|My sister-in-law says to plant hydrangeas here. Any ideas?|